http://www.sundayfashionchurch.blogspot.com/



PURE BLISS !!!


" ENERGY FLOWS WHERE ATTENTION GOES "



WELCOME !

This may seem like a weird concept. But many psychologists, mystics, scholars and teachers believe that creativity is a direct link to "THE SOURCE". The creator. The never-ending creative spirit that only wants happiness and joy for us. The energy field that is constantly creating and allowing us to feel whole and complete when we too are a part of this process. Whether by planting a garden, creating a new fashion look, drawing , writing and so on ! I hope to share with others my ideas, creativity and spiritual energies . I believe when we share our creativity with each other, we are in a state of perfection. Zen. Harmony. We are feeling our true calling. Not what our Parents told us to feel or be, nor our spouses, nor society. But what our souls truly desire.
I am looking forward to sharing my creativity with others. We are ALL geniuses. We are all beautiful and whole, just as we are. By following our hearts, we are following what the Source intended for us, which is to simply feel good. Feel God! Here's to feeling our true inner goddesses singing! Dancing! Living and Loving life-as intended!
" When I stand before God at the end of my life, I would hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left, and could say, " I used everything you gave me. " Erma Bombeck

Saturday, May 1, 2010

SUNDAY MAY 2, 2010


It's Sunday, well actually Saturday night to most. I have been listening to Dr. Wayne Dyer's "Power of Intention" nightly for some time now, and as my life is going through a kind of re-growth period, I feel like a sponge of information has been offered to me. I am trying to stay humble as I type this, and remove my ego. I am learning that the ego is what causes all of my "troubles". You know that inner voice that tells you who to be, how to act, how to look and what I Should be doing at this point in the time-line of life. Who says I Should be a house-cleaning nut? A cook? An "age-appropriate" dresser? My ego says. Or should I say the voice inside of me that was created by others. Other's experiences. Other's dreams. Other's approval. Other's ideas of beauty and what time means to THEM. My ego is simply a shell, or wall, created by others to hold me in a nice appropriate package. I feel the need to be set free. Free to create, as the universe intended me to do. For what is God? Creative Energy. Pure, simple love of life. The source. The source of creating, constantly. I am beginning to believe that this energy is real. It has always been available to us all along. I need to stop and re-connect to this spirit of creativity.




" ENERGY FLOWS WHERE ATTENTION GOES "

No comments: